Sunday, September 15, 2013

My fair city

Another month. Another enjoyable catalog full of inspiring images.

The city scapes reminded me of an auction project I did with a group of 3yr olds a couple years ago.
It had it's flaws and unfortunately didn't have the time frame to be fixed or redone, but I think the conception was positive and the item brought in a lot of moolah come auction nite.

I'm interested in trying my own version depicting Seattle in a textured, layered wall hanging.
Finished my post-summer cleanup... which really means transitioning the garage from camping storage back into a studio and uncluttered my canvas work table. Ready to get back to it! I can tell I'm ready when enough stress is gone that I can't slow down the brainstorming of ideas!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment